Happy love day! In honor of Valentine’s Day I just wanted to share 14 random things I love:
1. Listening to loud music in the car with my sisters or friends.
2. When Mark (my boyfriend) comes home from work and gives me the sweetest hugs and kisses!
3. Moms homemade chicken noodle soup. (A favorite by all)!
4. The movie Wonder Woman. It seriously is an amazing movie. Gal Gadot is such an incredible actress.
5. Cuddling! Anyone who knows me well knows I love to cuddle. I love the idea of snuggling up on the couch, under a blanket, being close to the people I love.
6. Leggings and sweatshirts. I would wear this everyday if I could! It also makes getting ready very simple, all you need to do is grab a pair out of the drawer and take any sweatshirt and your good to go!
7. Fuzzy Socks! I can wear fuzzy sock no matter what the weather! They are my go-to comfiness and my favorite thing to put on when I get home.
8. Adventuring to new places!
9. Pineapple cheese pizza! Pineapple is always the way to go!
10. Baking. I love baking any type of pastries that are yummy! (which most of them turn out to be).
11. Greys's Anatomy!!! I'm obsessed with this series! I couldn't love it more if I tried! I try to binge watch this, as much as possible!
12. The smell of suntan lotion on a warm day at the lake on a boat. Just the idea makes me want summer to come faster!
13. My three dogs after they have had a bath and are fluffy and clean!
14. CHOCOLATE!! My absolute weakness!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!! Whether you’re in love or single, take a just a moment to let someone know you love them! Whether it’s a friend, family, kids, or your special someone. I hope everyone enjoys their Valentines Day!
Thanks so much for reading! See you in the next one!